Vollmer Open House 2012
September, 15th and 16th 2012
Let us begin!
from 10:30 onwards - continuous factory guides:
How a new model is created - from the original idea to the final kit: getting ideas and developing the article - layout settings - construction - production of tools - engraving section.
11:00 - 12:00 and 15:00 - 16:00:
Questions about our kits, and - do you need spare parts?
10:00 - 17:00:
Sale of Vollmer layouts and special offers
Sale of Vollmer promotion kits
All day long:
- many Vollmer show pieces and special exhibition layouts
- work shop 'württembergische Eisenbahngeschichte'
- international Z-track layouts of Z-Clubs International
- presentation of Eisenbahnmuseum Neustadt
- plus various pieces and information about railway model history ... and the real railway world
Huge child program:
- handy craft section *
- play and garden rail track for the very young
- big fun on the trampolin
- soccer wall shooting competition
- painting contest for the younger ones
A special Hi-light!
In cooperation with Porsche Museum:
- reduced entry prices for adults to the new Porsche Museum
- free entry for Children below 14 years
- fascinating Porsche cars shown at Vollmer factory
Loads of food, snacks and refreshing drinks! ... map-link
...and here we have a PDF for download [6.8MB - German language]
Vollmer GmbH & Co. KG
* The profit from sales will go to McDonald's Kinderhilfe Stiftung, who supports extremely sick children and their families.
Vollmer by Viessmann
Open House 2012 - Review
Goldenes Gleis 2011
Summer News 2011
Easter Novelty 2011
Autumn Novelty - Assault
Open House 2010 Photos
Open House 2010
Spring Festival 2010
1 year Porsch museum
Autumn Festival 2009
Vollmer Winning Game 2009
Christmas Village 2008
Open House 2008 Photos
Review Open House 2008
Open House 2008
Silent Night Memorial Chapel